2021 OKTOBERFEST IS A TWO DAY EVENT!!!
(we had to make up for 2020 somehow!)
The sights, sounds and tastes of Germany are making their way to Elm Grove Village Park. The 5th Annual Elm Grove Community Foundation Oktoberfest kicks off in Elm Grove Park on Friday, September 17 at 5 pm with a ceremonial keg tapping, German and local beers, authentic German music and a Fish Fry.
The fun continues on Saturday September 18 at 3:30 pm with a 0.5K Fun Run, followed by the traditional Oktoberfest celebration, with authentic live German music, festive food from food trucks, activities and lots of local and German beer options.
Schedule of events
Friday September 17, 2021
- 5 pm: Ceremonial keg tapping to open Oktoberfest weekend in Elm Grove Park
- 5 pm to 8 pm: Fish Fry, local & German beers and festive music in Elm Grove Park
Saturday September 18, 2021
- 3:30 pm: 0.5K Fun Run start at O’Donohughe’s
- 4 pm to 10 pm: Oktoberfest Celebration with live music in Elm Grove Park
Uptown Automotive Group will be providing a complimentary Oktoberfest shuttle from satellite parking lots to O’Donoghue’s Irish Pub beginning at 1:40 p.m. Pick-ups will take place approximately every 15 minutes.
Shuttle stop locations are:
• Community United Methodist Church (SE corner of main parking lot) - 14700 Watertown Plank Road
• Tonawanda Elementary School - 13605 Underwood River Parkway
Traditional German games like Hammerschlagen and Raise Your Pint.
Come for dinner and stay for the fun!
Copyright Elm Grove Community Foundation. All rights reserved.